- Maternal anxiety and its correlation with pain experience during chorion villus sampling and amniocentesis Staboulidou,I.
- Limited role of interferon-kappa (IFNK) truncating mutations in common variable immunodeficiency Schmidt,R. E.
- History of hypertension, heart disease, and diabetes and ovarian cancer patient survival: evidence from the ovarian cancer association consortium Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium
- Association between intraabdominal pressure during gynaecologic laparoscopy and postoperative pain Soergel,P.
- BRCA2 hypomorphic missense variants confer moderate risks of breast cancer Couch,F. J.
- Neonatal and Maternal Short-Term Outcome Parameters in Instrument-Assisted Vaginal Delivery Compared to Second Stage Cesarean Section in Labour: A Retrospective 11-Year Analysis Staboulidou,I.
- Human gammadelta T cells are quickly reconstituted after stem-cell transplantation and show adaptive clonal expansion in response to viral infection Prinz,I.
- Evaluation of RAG1 mutations in an adult with combined immunodeficiency and progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy Atschekzei,F.
- c-Met expression and activity in urogenital cancers - novel aspects of signal transduction and medical implications Friedrich,K.
- Low acyl-CoA synthetase 5 expression in colorectal carcinomas is prognostic for early tumour recurrence Kaemmerer,E.