- Outcome After Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection in Vulvar Cancer: A Subgroup Analysis of the AGO-CaRE-1 Study Mahner,S.
- Mutating heme oxygenase-1 into a peroxidase causes a defect in bilirubin synthesis associated with microcytic anemia and severe hyperinflammation Kulozik,A. E.
- MK2 Signaling Shapes Macrophage Plasticity in Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans-induced Bone Loss Kirkwood,K. L.
- MicroRNA-based Therapy of Gata2-deficient Vascular Disease Thum,T.
- MK2/3 Are Pivotal for IL-33-Induced and Mast Cell-Dependent Leukocyte Recruitment and the Resulting Skin Inflammation Kamradt,T.
- TPL2 meets p38MAPK: emergence of a novel positive feedback loop in inflammation Gaestel,M.
- Targeting p38 or MK2 Enhances the Anti-Leukemic Activity of Smac-Mimetics Silke,J.
- Transition of Patients with Esophageal Atresia to Adult Care: Results of a Transition-Specific Education Program Menrath,I.
- Stress-dependent phosphorylation of myocardin-related transcription factor A (MRTF-A) by the p38(MAPK)/MK2 axis Gaestel,M.
- Palmitoylation of cdc42 Promotes Spine Stabilization and Rescues Spine Density Deficit in a Mouse Model of 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome Muller,D.