- Antibody formation towards porcine tissue in patients implanted with crosslinked heart valves is directed to antigenic tissue proteins and alphaGal epitopes and is reduced in healthy vegetarian subjects Wilhelmi,M.
- Mixed leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin 2 and amyloid A renal amyloidosis in a Kazakh-German patient Wagner,A. D.
- Persistent recipient-derived human adenovirus (HAdV)-specific T cells promote HAdV control after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation Maecker-Kolhoff,B.
- Promoter Polymorphism rs886205 Genotype Interacts With DNA Methylation of the ALDH2 Regulatory Region in Alcohol Dependence Rhein,M.
- Protocol for the development of a salutogenic intrapartum core outcome set (SIPCOS) Devane,D.
- Transfer factor for carbon monoxide in patients with COPD and diabetes: results from the German COSYCONET cohort COSYCONET study group
- Hepatitis Delta: Evaluierung neuer Parameter zur Vorhersage des Krankheitsverlaufs Wranke,Anika
- Identification of 12 new susceptibility loci for different histotypes of epithelial ovarian cancer Pharoah,P. D. P.
- Influence of size and CCD-angle of a short stem hip arthroplasty on strain patterns of the proximal femur- an experimental study Gronewold,J.
- Implications of absence of seawater-type mitochondria-rich cells and results of molecular analyses for derivation of the non-parasitic Ukrainian brook lamprey Eudontomyzon mariae Docker,M. F.